COVID - 19 Crisis Response Facility (COVID - 19 CRF)
Working Capital Loan Scheme for Corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- To finance permanent working capital requirements of the borrowers affected by COVID -19 pandemic.
- Corporates - Annual Turnover above LKR750.0Mn
- SME enterprises - Annual Turnover below LKR 750.0Mn or less than 300 employees in manufacturing or 200 employees in services.
- Should be a registered business
- One entity can obtain only one loan under this scheme.
- Agriculture and fishing
- Electricity, gas steam, air conditioning
- Water supply (sewerage, waste, remediation)
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Transport and storage
- Information and communication
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Administrative and support service activities
- Human health and social work activities
Maximum Loan Amount
- 3 years with an optional grace period of 3 months (maximum)