Management & Structuring of Debt Issues
BOC Investment Banking Division plays a financial advisory role in bringing corporate organisations to the Capital Market by way of management and/or structuring of initial public offers of debt issues. Some of the services provided are as follows:
- Proposing an appropriate pricing strategy and timing for the said debt issue
- Facilitate preparation and execution of documentation relating to the debt issue by liaising with statutory bodies, authorities and other professional advisors to ensure a timely and successful transaction.
- Assist the issuer in marketing the instruments.
We underwrite equity issues thereby,
- Optimising capital-raising efforts by blending our experience, expertise and goodwill
- Mitigate risk
- Boost investor confidence and bring your securities to the market
- Determining the right offer price