- Higher interest rate than a normal savings account rate (+ 0.5%)
- Debit card
- BOC Smart Online Banking facility and B App
- Smart Passbook
* The account will be automatically transferred to a Youth Savings Account upon the account holder reaching the age of 18 years of age.
- Original birth certificate of the child and a photocopy (original will be returned to the customer)
- National Identity Card of the parent/guardian or the minor (between 16 and 18 years of age)
- Proof of residence of the guardian (if residence is different from NIC address)
- Duly filled application form
Terms and Conditions
- Bank of Ceylon reserves the right to change, add or revise any condition(s) and/or facility offered for any product or service.
- Call 1975 or visit the nearest BOC branch for information on current conditions.