- A Repurchase Agreement (Repo) is the sale of securities together with an agreement with the bank to buy back the securities at a stipulated date
- The minimum investment amount is Rs. 5 million
- Specially for short and medium-term investments
- Can be obtained from money market dealers/Repo dealers
- Submit a duly completed master Repo agreement along with a Repo application in the first instance. Customers may contact a dealer to obtain relevant rates before 2.30 p.m. on any bank working day
- Funds and customer confirmation should be made available to the Bank by 3.00 p.m.
Bank of Ceylon, Head office,
"BOC Square", No. 1, Bank of Ceylon Mawatha,
Colombo 1, Sri Lanka.
T: 011 220 3681
T: 011 239 5813
T: 011 220 3735