Proper financial management is the key to reach objectives of your Society or Club. Bank of Ceylon is proud to introduce “BOC Sansadha” Societies & Clubs Account to assist you to accomplish these objectives successfully.
- Charitable Societies
- Welfare Societies
- Religious Societies
- Trade Unions
- Village Societies
- Death Donation Societies
- Trade Societies
- Eligible Societies in Schools
- Condominium Societies
- No monthly service charges on minimum balance of “BOC Sansadha” savings account
- First cheque book is free (25 cheque leaves) for new “BOC Sansadha” current accounts
- Personalized customer service
- Special banking facilities and privileges for society/club members
- The assurance of a state-owned bank
- Special promotional benefits offered time to time
- Support and guidance to manage the account.
- Account Opening Application
- Copy of the Rules & Regulations (Constitution) certified by the President and the Secretary
- Certified copy of the Board/Committee Resolution authorizing the account opening. (as per the format mentioned in the account opening application)
- Certified extract of the minutes of the meeting at which the present office bearers were elected.
- For Trade Unions – Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Trade Unions. Change of office bearers should be confirmed by the Registrar of Trade Unions and the previous officer bearers.
- Certified copy of the registration issued by the relevant authority
- List of other connected institutions/associations/organizations
- Name of the persons authorized to give instructions for transactions with a certified copy of the Power of Attorney or Board/Committee Resolution or Certified extract of the minutes of the meetings at which the persons to operate the account were nominated.
- Copies of NICs of the office bearers
- Specimen signature cards of the persons who are authorized to operate the account.
- Other documents/approvals based on the nature and type of the organization
For more information contact the nearest Bank of Ceylon Branch.