- Annual ‘no claim’ bonus
- Free surgical & hospitalisation insurance cover
- Insurance cover up to Rs. 250,000/- per annum per customer for surgical/hospitalisation due to accidents or critical illnesses declared by Bank (kidney failure, cancer, brain tumor, stroke, leukemia, appendicitis, hernia, coma, Parkinson, Dementia, paralysis, major organ transplant, heart disease - coronary artery surgery (bypass), heart valve surgery, angioplasty)
- Per Day Cover: Rs. 5,000/- per day, subject to the maximum annual limit of Rs. 250,000/-, irrespective of Government or Private Hospitalisation (subject to maximum no. of days/times imposed by the Insurance Company.)
Bill reimbursement facility: actual expenses incurred up to an annual overall limit - Rs. 250,000/-
(subject to maximum room charges per day of Rs. 5,000/- and item wise maximum limits imposed by insurance company).
Other Terms & Conditions
» Insurance claims should be made only for accidents or critical illnesses mentioned above and not eligible for prolonged or congenital diseases or for any other diseases.
» Benefits offered for account holder in the age of less than 70 years
» The insurance claims are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the insurance company
» Insurance cover is valid for treatments obtained within Sri Lanka
» The required minimum balance, eligibility criteria and benefits may be amended from time-to-time at the discretion of the Bank.
- Health check-up reimbursement facility
Annual reimbursement facility of Rs. 12,500/- is available for account holders who have maintained a minimum balance of Rs. 500,000/- for a continuous period of 12 months at the time of requesting a reimbursement.
Eligible tests/Health check-ups
Any health check-up/medical test conducted in the name of the account holder
Documents for reimbursement
» Request form for health check-up reimbursement (collect from Branch).
» Doctor’s prescription in the name of the account holder for the health check-up/test.
» Original bill(s) in the name of the account holder.
- National Identity Card
- Proof of residence (if different from address on NIC)
Bank of Ceylon reserves the right to change, add or revise any condition(s) and/or facility offered for any product or service.
Call 1975 or visit the nearest BOC branch for information on current conditions.