- To acquire a residential property in Sri Lanka
1. Acquiring bare land to construct a house later
2. Purchase land and construct a house. The purchase price of the land and the construction cost of the house should be approved simultaneously.
3. Purchase a house/ partly constructed house/ condominium unit
- To construct/develop/renovate a residential property in Sri Lanka.
a. Construct a house in an owned land of the borrower/s.
b. Complete construction/ renovation/ extension/ repair of an existing house/ condominium unit
- Sri Lankans, resident outside Sri Lanka on Permanent Residency (PR) visa in another country
- Individuals who have obtained dual citizenship in Sri Lanka, irrespective of their residential status
- Persons aged between 18-65 years and the loan facility to be recovered in full before borrower reaches the age of 65 years
- Should have a clean CRIB record.
Repayment & Security
- Maximum repayment period of the loan should be 10 years based on the age of the borrower
- The loan facility should be recovered in full before the borrower reaches the age of 65 years
- Foreign Currency deposits or Sri Lankan Rupee Deposits of the borrower
- Primary property mortgage