Any legally acceptable income generating activity related to
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Fishing
- Women Led Businesses
- Export related Businesses
- The applicant should have a valid Business Registration
- Both existing and new customers can obtain the credit facility
- Borrower should not be a willful defaulter of any financial institution.
- Annual turnover of the eligible businesses should be below Rs 1.0 bn.
- In case of a manufacturing sector the total number of employees should be below 300, in case of
- Service sector the total number of employees should be below 200.
- The applicant should be able to submit a business plan/project proposal with a positive cash flow
- The applicant should have the required knowledge and skills to operate the respective project in a viable manner
Maximum quantum of loan (both investment and working capital)
- Category I - MSME businesses - Rs.25.0 Mn or 75% of the project cost, whichever is less
- Category II - Start-up projects - Rs.2.0 Mn or 75% of the project cost, whichever is less
- Category I & II
5 years inclusive of optional grace period of six months, depending on the nature of the business.