Small & Micro Industries' Leader and Entrepreneur Promotion Project Revolving Fund - (SMILE III RF)
Category I - General Loan Scheme
Any purchase of machinery that:
- Generates income
- Increases production capacity
- Increases level of operations
- Improves quality
- Improves price competitiveness
Category II - Technical Transfer Assistance Scheme
- Accounting, managerial, technical skills of project staff
- End products by purchasing quality control equipment, inclusive of laboratory equipment
Micro & small-scale entrepreneurs engaged in manufacturing, food processing, textile and garments, agro industries, fisheries, animal husbandry, horticulture & etc.
- Overall project cost should not exceed Rs. 75.0 Mn.
- Minimum 25 % equity contribution
- General Loan Scheme: up to Rs. 25 million
- Technical Transfer Assistance Scheme: up to Rs. 2.5 million
- For General Loan Scheme: maximum of 10 years including 2 years additional grace period.
- Technical Transfer Assistance Scheme: maximum of 7 years including 2 years additional grace period.
- Highest priority will be given to rural areas
- Districts of the Western Province will be given less priority