“BOC e-Thuru Green Savings Account” is a Sustainable Deposit Scheme introduced by Bank of Ceylon enabling the individuals and institutions to contribute towards environment-friendly initiatives whilst gaining the maximum benefits for savings.
The product is designed with environment-friendly features and the deposits in “BOC e-Thuru” Green Savings Account will be used to finance sustainable development initiatives.
- Interest rate of 2% p.a. for the deposit (Interest rate is variable)
- E-statement Facility
- Free SMS Alert
- B App/ Smart Online Banking Facility
- Consideration for concessionary rates of interest for BOC funded sustainable loan schemes such as Solar Panel, Bio Gas, E-Bicycle etc.
- Special Green Certificate awarded in recognition of the contribution made towards sustainable development initiatives
Sri Lankan resident individuals above 18 years of age. Individual or Joint accounts can be opened.
Institutions duly registered in Sri Lanka (Associations, Corporate Bodies etc.)
- Bank of Ceylon holds the right to change, add or revise any features, terms and conditions and facilities offered to the account
- It is advisable to contact your nearest BOC branch or our Call Centre on 1975 for the latest information and prevailing terms and conditions