To meet the following Pre–departure financial needs of the migrant employee leaving aboard.
- SLBFE registration fee
- Visa fees and other relevant expenses
- Medical expenses.
- Other legally acceptable incidental expenses related to the purpose
- Age between 18 -50 years and be in possession of a valid Sri Lankan passport
- Possession of an employment contract and other relevant documents forwarded to the applicant by the manpower agency with the attestation of the Sri Lankan Embassy in Israel.
- Holder of a valid work visa approved by the Ministry of Interior, Israel
- Registration with the Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment
- Should be a Bank Of Ceylon Personal Foreign Currency Account (PFCA) holder
- Should have a clean CRIB record.
Quantum of loan
Maximum amount : Rs 1,500,000
Equated monthly installment up to a maximum period of 24 Months including a grace period of two months. Interest during the grace period should deposited to rupee savings account prior to disburse the loan
Primary mortgage over an immovable property.