When you remit funds from overseas...
Winning chances throughout the year for everyone with “BOC Pita Pita Rata Thegi Season 3” from BOC Smart Remit.
Over 50 Million worth of Prizes
|Prizes||No. of Remittances|
|Daily Draw||Rs. 10,000/- supermarket shopping vouchers||Minimum One Remittance|
|Weekly Draw||Rs. 100,000/- electronic & household appliance vouchers||Minimum One Remittance|
|Monthly Draw||Gold coins||Minimum One Remittance|
|Grand Draw||A luxury villa worth over Rs. 30 million||Minimum Eight (08) Remittances|
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
Hurry! Offer valid from 1st April 2022 to 31st October 2023.
Eligibility for BOC Direct Remittance and cash pick-ups from any BOC branch only.
For More Details :
Considering the convenience of our overseas customers, Bank of Ceylon is now onboard to provide efficient and reliable customer service through our International Customer Service Support Unit.
Whatsapp / Viber / imo
+94 707 204204
+94 707 205205
- Winners will be selected from the direct BOC inward remittance beneficiaries as BOC account credits or over the counter payments as per the eligible criteria further provided below.
- Those who received minimum 08 remittances through BOC account credits or over the counter payments during 01st April 2022 to 31st October 2023 are entitled to win the grand prize.
- Those who received minimum one remittance through BOC account credits or over the counter payments during 01st April 2022 to 31st October 2023 are entitled to win daily and weekly prizes.
- Winners will be given a maximum period of 6 months to claim prizes.
- Winners’ lists will be published in the Newspapers monthly after the draw and winners will be informed individually by registered post.
- Inward Remittances received in favor of BOC staff accounts will not be eligible for the draw
- Not applicable to Business entities, Societies and Non personal accounts
- Personal Foreign Currency, LKR CASA and Minor Savings including dormant status are entitle as beneficiary accounts.